Tuesday 25 December 2012

Best villains of 2012





Best VILLAINS of 2012

Hello there! My list of top villains is as follows:

1. The ageless supermodel Melisande from The Shadow and the Rose by Amanda De Wees.

2. This one may seem strange because I am choosing Skinny from Skinny By Donna Cooner.  For me, Skinny was the inner voice within Ever and although Skinny was part of the main female character herself, I thought the subconscious was Ever's enemy. Until Skinny was destroyed, Ever could not have her happy ending.

3. Hank from Finale (Hush Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

4. The two queens from Forged by Greed by Angela Orlowsky-Peart. Amber and Crystal were both vicious characters and although Amber was more venomous than Crystal, they were both villains to me.

5. My final villain (because I cannot think of 10) is from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. The villain in this book was the disease of cancer. Now, some may question why I have chosen an illness as a 'villain' but to me a villain is someone or something that prevents a person from being happy or successful. It is possible to destroy tangible villains but with something like cancer, it could not be destroyed and so Cancer was the ultimate Villain of 2012.




I hope you enjoyed my five villains from 2012!

Zed (:



 

2 comments:

  1. That skinny one sounds freaky! Thanks for stopping by the Splintered Red Carpet Event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, skinny was quite a scary character. I was listening to the audiobook and whenever skinny spoke I actually shivered!
    Thank you for stopping here too (:

    ReplyDelete