Sunday 21 July 2013

Quote-tastic #2




Ok, I am a teensy bit behind on posting my quotes but I'm here now right? Anyway, I heard Miley Cyrus on the radio talking about her idol, Grace Jones, and how she has her own concept of time; I love that idea!

So, today instead of posting book quotes I've decided to try something different and post some TV series quotes. I was catching up with Hart of Dixie and here are a couple from the last few episodes that I love....


George: Well, there is this girl, Zoey.
Singer: Zoey Hart? I love her!
George: Yeah? I called off my wedding for her. Then I found out I was too late 'cause she slept with Wade.
Singer: Ergh. You gotta run from Wade.
George: Yeah, and then I met Tansy and that was awesome, but guess who messed that up too? Yeah, and then to top it all off where do I find myself the other morning? At guess whose house. Why are you askin? That's a great question. I don't even know the answer! Now I find myself missing Tansy's dog. And I was never even a dog person.

 
Lemon: Oh no, not you too! Jonah Breeland, you better promise me that you are not in love with Zoe Hart.
Jonah: Of course not! I don't, I don't do love.
(Questioning look from Lemon)
Jonah: But, I can't say the tiny doctor doesn't intrigue me.
 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched this show yet, but it does look good. I have a friend who loves it. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, thanks for commenting. I love the series but will need to wait until October for the new season to begin.... until then I must catch up on the TV series of Beauty and the Beast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I haven't seen this one. Looks good though. Sometimes I really could kick myself for not having cable anymore. My favorite tv quote is from NCIS. I'm watching reruns of that one right now.

    Tony: It's kinda ironic.
    Antwane: What?
    Tony: You run a hair salon and you're bald. Antwane: I'm not bald.
    Tony: Well then you're taller than your hair.

    ReplyDelete